Do you want to have a pet of your own to share good times with in our community? If you think you have what it takes to then come to the Round Table Haven center to find a pet that best suits you, your home, your family and your lifestyle. Adopt a pet, and be cool by making your pet part of your everyday life.
We use an interview process to ensure that each animal adopted will be matched to the most compatible new family. Applications are not approved on a first come, first serve basis. Round Table Haven reserves the right to deny an application at any time during the application process.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at the time of adoption.
- Adopters must own their homes, or provide pet policy or a letter from their landlord stating they can adopt a particular animal. Please note that some neighborhoods and landlords do not allow certain breeds of dogs.
- For all dog adoptions, a meet and greet with your current dog(s) and the dog(s) you’re interested in adopting is required.
- Round Table Haven may limit the number of animals adopted at any one time, require certain animals to be adopted together, or enforce other restrictions regarding other pets or young children. These restrictions are in place to give every animal the best chance for success in a new home.
- All dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits and ferrets will be spayed/neutered prior to adoption.
- To provide permanent identification, all dogs, puppies, cats kittens and rabbits receive a microchip implant that is registered at the time of adoption.
- Some dog adoptions may require a fenced yard.
- Round Table Haven reserves the right to refuse any adoption.
Round Table Haven is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 organization that relies on private donations and special events. The adoption fee helps offset the cost of medical fees required to prepare an animal for adoption. The average animal adopted from Round Table Haven costs our rescue $400 in medical fees.
- A physical examination by our Veterinarian.
- Age appropriate vaccinations including distemper, bordetella (canines only) and rabies.
- All cats/kittens are tested for FELV/FIV and the result was negative at the time of the test.
- All Dogs are tested for, and if positive, treated for Heartworm.
- Deworming medication.
- Microchip implant.
- Spay/neuter surgery.
- 30 days free pet insurance provided by 24 Pet Health.